Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 21, 2008

Friday to do list:










*Go Grocery Shopping

*Take books back to the drop off at Walmart

*Make hair appointment

*Tidy up the house

*Make cookies

*Play with the Morgster

*Do some on-line shopping

*Wipe down the piano (can you say fingerprint central?)

*Kick back and relax

*Have pizza with friends



Have a fun Friday ya'll!!!
*And this is going to have me laughing all day! Thanks Tam.

6 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds busy. I should make a list, but I'm just enjoying not having to be somewhere this morning for the first time this week. Pizza sounds yummy! Enjoy your day!

hatch said...

Sounds like a great day! Enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I love the weekend. I hope the Beavers don't spoil it for us...although if they have to lose one more game this season, I'd prefer it to be this one. We MUST beat the Ducks.

tharker said...

Don't you love the book drop off at Wal*Mart? It is the best thing ever!

Have a great weekend!

Jan said...

Hope you accomplished what you wanted Sarah. You are always on top of everything good.

Becca said...

When you break your day down like that, it makes it seem so much more manageable!