Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 2, 2008

Pictures

I know you've all been dying to see our Halloween pictures right? (pun intended, you'll see why)


Without further ado, here we are in our spooky Halloween gory, I mean glory:





















So what do you think? Would we get your vote for Homecoming King and Queen? We looked so scary, I think we even freaked ourselves out a bit. I had so much fun doing our creepy makeup, it really is amazing what you can do. I think this picture has some serious Christmas card potential, don't you? We had a ghoulishly good time.

Here are some more pictures I took at the party:




















Our wonderful hosts Tracy and Edna Turnblad from Hairspray
















John McCain and Sarah Palin stopped by for some last minute campaigning





















Super-star tennis player Bjorn Borg and his tennis cutie



It was a really fun night and I will never look at fake blood and flesh the same way again. Hope everyone had a spook-tacular Halloween! Anyone want some candy?

Now - on to Thanksgiving.

13 comments:

Tamra said...

1. Nice dress!

2. You really freak me out!

Jan said...

Oh how fun. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd be AFRAID not to vote for you, lest you haunt me in my sleep. See you tomorrow! YAY!

::lindsay said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! How fun! You and Riley look awesome.

Lisa said...

Actually, I have been dying to see these! You guys look awesome! You did such a great makeup job!

PROUD MOMMY said...

Riley looks SO scary. Your costumes are great! Did your kids see you all dressed up?...were they freaked out?!

Nancie said...

thanks sar. it was a fun night. thanks for the afterparty. ps-youre missing an earring.

Kris said...

Your costumes turned out great. This picture of you is really freaking me out. You seriously look like zombies. Sounds like it was a great time that night. Mitch & Nan look hilarious. LOVE IT.

PRP said...

You guys look awesome! I love how into it everyone gets.

Anonymous said...

i wish i got a picture of the foot that didn't have a shoe on it.(as you stood on your tippy toes thruout the night! :) seriously, a "gutsy" thing to do considering where we were! :)

Anonymous said...

ps. did you notice how mitch couldn't keep his hands off his c-cuppers?

Julie said...

We had fun and I think you got some godd pictures. We all need to go out again soon!

p.s. gum punch anyone? It still cracks me up that you knew that was Riley!

Julie said...

We had fun and I think you got some godd pictures. We all need to go out again soon!

p.s. gum punch anyone? It still cracks me up that you knew that was Riley!