Those trades can be pretty harsh! Ha. You ladies who's husbands are in a fantasy football league can appreciate that I hope.
*This next shirt I thought would be perfect for someone you know that likes to work out and brag about it. I know some guys in my family that like to compare biceps and such. Buy it in a smaller size for added comedy:
*This next tee-shirt is my personal favorite. It cracks me up every time. See if you can figure it out, and when you do, I think you're going to laugh too.
*This tee-shirt could have been made specifically for my little brother:

*If you've seen the movie "There Will Be Blood" starring Daniel Day-Lewis , you'll get this one. The milkshake speech made the whole movie for me.
*If you're a myspacer this one's for you. Sorry Tom, you're not going to make the cut on my top friends list.
*If I saw someone wearing this shirt, I would probably have to stop them and tell them it is one of the coolest shirts I've ever seen. Genius.
*Being the E.T. fan that I am I had to add this one on here. Sorry Elliot, it looks like your bike got jacked and your little friend is making a break for it!
*And last but not least, the perfect shirt for any guy who is a fan of facial hair. Best pun ever!
(all tee-shirts products of bustedtees.com)
Ok, I have to stop laughing at funny tee-shirts now and go do something important.


6 comments:
I love the first one! Brad doesn't do the fantasy football thing but that is hilarious!
And the second amendment one...genius!
those are great. we had a t-shirt for caleb when he was like 18 months old that said "all mommy wanted was a backrub" (i would put him in it on his naughty days to make myself feel better)...most people thought it hilarious...the old woman at Macy's did NOT!
The right to "bear" arms! So funny!
And I love the horse playing "Human".
And the E.T. shirt.
I think those are my top 3. Thanks for the laugh Sarah!
Oh, I needed that laugh. It's been a sucky week...
Those are great Sarah. The one with ET. Poor kid. Too funny.
The one with Tom is hilarious since I have a BIL named Tom. So funny! And the other one I liked is, "Without me it's just Aweso." That one would be great for my BIL too. Thanks for the good laugh.
Post a Comment