Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 13, 2009

Good Deals

For those of you with baby's and young children here are some great printable coupons you can use:












Huggies has two awesome printables right now for $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care diapers (and products) and $3/1 Huggies Natural Fit Diapers (and products). Click here to print both - you probably have to scroll over to the 7th or 8th button. If you hit your back button you can print them twice and then it will tell you that your print limit has been reached. You do not have to use these for diapers, you can buy wipes or other products as well. Walgreens this week has an awesome deal going on where when you buy $25 worth of Kimberly Clark products, you get a $10 register reward back to use on your next in store purchase. I love doing transactions like this when it's for products I need anyways (like diapers). On Monday I went there and stocked up and I'm going back today and will use that register reward to get an even better deal. Huggies hardly ever puts out coupons like this, so when they do - take advantage of it. I've heard that Target also has wipes on sale that would make this a good deal as well.

*I will mention that the Gentle Care Diapers are only for sizes newborn and 1,2, but you can buy them for a friend or someone you know that's having a baby soon.













The next awesome printable is for Johnson Baby products which I use to stock up on FREE Johnson's Buddies soap. I love these easy grip sudzing bars and have a ton under my bathroom sink. They put out coupons for these every few months it seems and Walmart always has them priced around 97 cents making them free with these coupons. My kids love them and they smell really good, even Morgan at 21 months can grab it and scrub himself up. Follow this link to Money Saving Mom to print yours off and stock up on free soap every time you make a trip to the store.

Did you also know that Target has printable coupons? You can follow this link or visit Target's website, scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Target Stores, and under that click on grocery coupons. Sometimes even with a coupon, the products are still a little more than what I would normally pay at another store, but every once in a while they will have a really good one (like this week's $1 off Mott's single serve applesauce) that you can combine with a manufacturer coupon to get a GREAT deal. Even if the coupon printed says Super Target on it, I've never had a problem with them not accepting it, except for one experience but that's a whole other post.
Click here for another Mott's coupon for an additional 55 cents off.

I truly believe that it is not being cheap to look for good deals and bargains, but it is being a good steward of the money that you have. To me it's like flushing money down the drain if I have a coupon for something I needed and bought the item without out. This does not mean however that I buy something just because I have a coupon for it. Quite the opposite. And sometimes, word of mouth is the best way to share all of the good deals out there and we can all help each other get the best bang for our buck. So if anyone else has any great deals or finds to share please do!

****P.S.
Don't forget to tune in to Glenn Beck on Fox News [205 on dish network] today at 2:00. Use your DVR if you are going to miss it. We are not alone. We surround them. Go here to learn more.

4 comments:

tharker said...

These are great deals, Sarah!

::lindsay said...

I'm just getting into coupons. It's quite the addicting habit. I agree, that it really is flushing your money down the drain when you don't use them. I just never realized how much you could save. I'll have to try that Johnson's Buddies one--I hadn't heard about that one.

hatch said...

I was just thinking about you this week. I got my Suave coupon in the mail. The one you did a post about.
I need to be better about using coupons. I just have always shopped at Win-co and bought off brands on some things. Other things like cloths I only buy when they are on a good sale. The coupon thing can overwhelm me. I need to figure out a system that works for me, because I am sure I could save even more. I love the idea of sharing good deal we find. When you did the post about the case sale at Yokes. I went and stocked up. Thanks Sarah!

Kris said...

I agree with Kim, I got the coupon in the mail from Sauve and thought oh cool. Now, will I remember to use it?? Who knows. I too like that you are so willing to share your good deals with everyone. Kim and I must need to come and take coupon lessons from you! I need to find a system that works for me too.