Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 15, 2009

Stop the Madness

[Had to share this video clip for those who are as sick of texting and people who can't put their cell phones away as I am]

4 comments:

Kris said...

Sarah, thanks for the ad. I think it's so true these days. The kids are always texting and I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

I am going to make a startling admission...I have NEVER sent a text message. Ever. I don't even konw how. Talk about a fuddy-duddy mom, huh?

tharker said...

I've never sent a text either. I can't stand the whole texting thing. Especially when kids are doing it in church!!!!

Heather said...

I love texting, but it is totally out of control with youth....