If Morgan keeps up his cleaning ways, I don't think I'll have much to complain about as he gets older. He loves to help pick things up, sweep the floor, wipe off the counters, and pull laundry out of the dryer into the basket. Now that he can open doors and get into the pantry, I will often find him doing this:

And this:

And for payment, he accepts large hand fulls of Goldfish crackers:

Not a bad trade off I'd say.
6 comments:
TOO CUTE.
He is going to make his eventual wife one happy lady!!
I have a 2lb box of goldfish. Send me that boy!!
I love that he's cleaning with his Shrek hat on. What a good boy!!!
Love the Shrek hat. We have one of those around here somewhere too. He is just too cute.
yay for morgie.
i like payment of food too.
I love the Shrek Hat too. So adorable. What a big helper. He must've got his cleaning trait from you and not Riley, huh?? Haha! I think me, Nan, and Morgster have something in common. :)
Post a Comment