Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 2, 2009

Sabotage

A big old monkey wrench was thrown my way last night.


I've been working out all week, eating good, feeling good, sleeping good, etc.....



Then my well intentioned husband decides to bring me home some of this to eat while we watched some movies:


















Oh



My



Goodness!!!!!

Thanks for the sabotage Riley, he knows me too well.

This ice cream has almost everything I love in it. It's chocolate and vanilla ice creams mixed with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough. Pretty much heaven in a small carton to me.

I managed to only eat a few (heaping) spoonfuls and then stashed the rest back in the freezer. I swore after I went to bed last night that I would throw the rest away first thing in the morning. But, I couldn't bring myself to do it. And as I type this, I am eating a few more spoonfuls and promising myself that I will stay on the treadmill for an extra long time tomorrow and in the future, stay very, very far away from this ice cream.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oooh, this sounds so good. I would tell you to bring over the container to my house, but now that I'm not pregnant I'm trying to not eat everything in sight. It's not working yet. :) Glad you are treating yourself to another bowl tonight. You deserve it! Enjoy your extra long time on the treadmill tomorrow! :)

tharker said...

Ooooh...seriously....just seeing this picture leaves me drooling!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...that sounds way too good. Keep it far away from me.

Julie said...

sounds like heaven to me!

Send Morgan my way! I could always use someone to clean up after Lexi!