Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 27, 2009

A Not So Subtle Hint

This year, I decided to help Riley out and make my birthday shopping easy on him. Usually I really like surprises, but I saw something this year that I really wanted and thought my birthday would be the perfect opportunity. I showed the picture to him in the advertisement and the good man went and bought it for me.























I've been looking for the perfect bench for a while now and this was pretty dang close to what I had been hoping to find. It matches the black accents on our house. I can't wait to find some cute outdoor pillows to dress it up a bit.

Next time you drop by, have a seat and try it out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you had as good of birthday as possible. are you saying you want company? :) i may have to use that bench of yours as a rest stop on one of my walks! :)

Julie said...

I was going to tell you happy birthday yesterday but I saw that you got a present by having Riley take both kids to church. We are so proud of him! I heard that your and Lexi's were the same, that's totally why you are such a cool girl!! I love the bench!
I hope you are feeling better this week!

Anonymous said...

NICE! Good work, Riley.

tharker said...

SO cute!!

hatch said...

It looks like the perfect spot for an afternoon visit! Good job Riley!

Kris said...

Yeah, I noticed it this morning when I came to get Morgan. And I forgot to sit down on it this afternoon. I think it's so cute and I'm really impressed that Riley just gets you what you want! So cool.

PROUD MOMMY said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah. I can't beleive I didn't know that you shared a birthday with chip's sis Kassie and my parent's anniversary...and apparently lexi too :) Loving the bench, Riley is a great guy.

LKP said...

Happy birthday, Sarah! that is the sweetest bench, just perfect for enjoying a warm sunset from with someone wonderful! BIGGEST BIRTHDAY HUGS EVER!!!