*How I've been feeling: Like Death, I pretty much look like a starved vampire at this point. {I did get a prescription and some other stuff that are helping with the nausea and vomiting a little} I've been living on cheerios, crackers, toast, and I did try some cherry jello yesterday that tasted quite good. Definitely no meat though - GAG! Just saying the word meat makes me want to hurl. I don't know what it is about being pregnant that heightens my sense of smell, but even my shampoo and soap make me gag.
*When am I due: According to the due date calculator on babycenter.com, I'm somewhere between December 6th and December 11th I think, won't know for sure until I see the Doc in May. So I'm about 6 weeks along. I really wanted to wait longer to tell everyone we were expecting {because it seems like your pregnancy just lasts THAT much longer when you tell everyone so early}, but my excuses for being sick were not really fooling anyone.
*What my house looks like: A disaster zone, I finally couldn't stand it anymore and picked it up last night a little. It's amazing how fast things can go downhill in a week. I told Riley that today after his soccer game it's cleaning time.
*What I missed out on this week: One of Kendle's tee-ball games {I hate missing those}, and one of Riley's biggest soccer games ever. On Thursday night they beat Kennewick - it was a huge game. Their team is doing amazingly awesome this year. I'm going to miss their big game against *Hanford (correction) this afternoon too. :(
You can go here to visit Riley's page and read up on the boys success. I think they are doing so well because of the awesome warm-up CD I made them. :)
Are we excited to have another little Dodson running around: Heck ya! We are over the moon excited that we will be adding to our little family. We feel like we've truly been blessed. I'm happy Morgan will have a little friend that will be closer to his age. Also, Kendle is at a good age where she is a good helper and pretty self sufficient. As soon as I'm done being sick {which will be hopefully be soon} I'm going to start potty training the Morgster so we won't have to have two little ones in diapers. I love new babies and I think Christmas time will be a fun and magical time to have a new baby in the house. {Ask me in December if I still feel that way}
I love blogging because I have and probably will feel like a shut-in for the next little while, and I love being able to feel like I'm still somewhat connected to the outside world. My back hurts from laying on the couch, so it's a nice change to sit at the computer for a little while, {albeit with my puke bowl next to me} and catch up on what everyone has been doing, it's keeping me somewhat sane at the moment. Keep those blog posts coming.
*Thanks for all of the well wishes and congratulations, it lifted my spirits in this bad week I've been having*
April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I am so sorry you're feeling bad. Wish I had some magical advice for you...
Oh reading this brings me back to this summer when I was feeling so lousy. I totally understand the meat thing, and the smell of everything making you gag. Oh the days of being first pregnant are miserable. If you need any help running kids around or just want them to come over, please let me know. I'm "back to normal" and ready to help! Take care this weekend and enjoy the sunshine!
seriously this time period is still fresh in my mind...it would be nice if it got easier or at least didn't last as long with each kid! thank goodness for meds. that help, every little bit is appreciated.
I'm so sorry your not feeling good. I think meat is the worst to be around when you are pregnant--especially preparing it. I'm so excited for you.
Oh, and I know what you mean about how the house can go downhill so fast. Seriously , if I don't pick it up everyday, it looks like our house was in the middle of a riot and we've been robbed.
Lindays comment is so true. I am sorry to hear you feel so crappy.
That bites.
Again congratulations! This is great news.
is Riley missing your home cookin', because I overhead him ask Chip in detail what exactly was on the sandwich Chip was eating while they were on the phone ;)
and you have missed a couple good games, but don't worry I'm yelling extra loud!!
hope you are feeling like yourself again soon. this wil all be worth it when that sweet baby is in your arms!
I'm sorry you're so sick, Sarah. I hope it doesn't last too long. If you need to commiserate again, I'm here. {probably in the same spots you are...on the couch, or at the toilet}
Oh how exciting, congratulations! That's awesome. Shoot for Dec. 12 - that's Bennett's birthday and a good date. :) Hope you feel better soon.
We really did miss you at the games but I feel for you! I am so excited for you! I hope things get better soon for you!
Potty training..you are brave I don't even know how to begin!
OH p.s. I did enjoy the warm up cd!
Post a Comment