Oops...I'm at your parents house and apparently you didn't sign out last time you were on here...that last comment was obviously not from you, it was from me! Ha!
Looks like a fun weekend! So do you know how to use photoshop? I been wanting to do that thing where it is all B&W and just one thing is color! If you know you are going to have to come teach me! Love Kendals dress!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
10 comments:
Hey, we have a "goody" bag waiting for you in Irrigon. You rock. Morgan looks so handsome! Cute pictures!
Oops...I'm at your parents house and apparently you didn't sign out last time you were on here...that last comment was obviously not from you, it was from me! Ha!
looks like you had yourselves some fun! morgan looks like he is diggin this easter thing :)
Yeah, I love the pictures. So glad you guys had a great weekend with cousins and grandma. These pictures are all so adorable.
Looks like a fun weekend! So do you know how to use photoshop? I been wanting to do that thing where it is all B&W and just one thing is color! If you know you are going to have to come teach me!
Love Kendals dress!
It looks like you had a great Easter. Those pictures are beautiful!
Morgan's coat is so stinking cute! I love it. And Kendle, as always, looks beautiful. Looks like a great weekend.
I love that jacket of the Morgsters.... so dang adorable. Looks like you had a great weekend.
Love the pictures- you're kids of course look adorable. I love how you left some color and made the rest black and white. That looks great!
How dang cute are your kids? Seriously!!
I also love both of their outfits. Morgan's little jacket...SO cute!!
Post a Comment