Sarah, I hear you on the allergies...they stink. For me it's all those sweet smelling Russian Olives that are wreaking havoc on my eyes and nose. I can't wait until they stop blooming.
I was about to say that is the kind of treatment for goingto church huh? But i guess allergies are no fun either! Sorry it is just one thing after another!
It probably doesn't help that the wind has been blowing all of this lovely stuff around for the last two days.
Natallie's comment cracked me up. I remember feeling excited that the baby actually slept until 5am. I guess you and I are in for it again soon, huh? Maybe we can IM during our 3am feeding sessions ;)
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
9 comments:
I've been up since 4. We should have called each other!
Sarah, I hear you on the allergies...they stink. For me it's all those sweet smelling Russian Olives that are wreaking havoc on my eyes and nose. I can't wait until they stop blooming.
I was about to say that is the kind of treatment for goingto church huh? But i guess allergies are no fun either! Sorry it is just one thing after another!
Bummer. If it's not one thing, it's another, huh?
5:00 here too...just wait til that baby comes...5:00 will be considered sleeping in!
It probably doesn't help that the wind has been blowing all of this lovely stuff around for the last two days.
Natallie's comment cracked me up. I remember feeling excited that the baby actually slept until 5am. I guess you and I are in for it again soon, huh? Maybe we can IM during our 3am feeding sessions ;)
Something in the air has been killing my nose too. One bummer about spring.
sorry that stinks. I make up for the sleep lost by taking a super long nap in the afternoon!
I do what Nan does. A good nap in the afternoon is always helpful. Although, I'm not sleeping right now.....! Booo!
Post a Comment