It was super duper easy. I just bought the picture frames at the dollar store in varying sizes, printed out the letters in different fonts from the computer, cut out the letters and glued them on some scrap booking paper I had, and then put them in the frames. All in all it took under an hour (if I don't count all the times I had to get up and see what my super busy 2 year old was up to) and was cheap, cheap, cheap. If you already had some little frames it would cost even less. The other nice thing is that you can change out the letters and the papers for the different seasons. I put this on top of my piano (hence the glare) and it really brightens up the room. It's funny how one little thing can cheer you up every time you walk past it.



5 comments:
I love it! So cute!
So cute!!
Sarah, I will probably copy this Idea. An easy project, oh yeah, that's right up my alley! Thanks for sharing, and I like the idea of changing it for each of the seasons!
How cute!!! I love it!
I love it!!! How cute! A childs name would look cute in those also!
Post a Comment