You can go here to print them out for free. You have the option of choosing the bright colors or some pretty pastel colors for girls. I would use a heavy card stock to make them more durable. You can have your kids help you put outfits together at the beginning of the week and be done. (I need some more of those clip hangers for the pants.)
I'm thinking as long as I can keep up on the laundry, (I am the queen of throwing in late night laundry loads when I suddenly remember Kendle has worn every pair of pants she owns) this just might make the morning school routine a lot more pleasant around our house.



6 comments:
Great idea! I may have to give that one a whirl...
Such a great idea!
That's totally cute! It would really save alot of time over here.
You mean Meredith is not the only girl who throws fits about what to wear on a school morning? That is a great idea that I will have to try. Hope it helps at your house.
What a great idea! I wonder if it would work for my girls....it's certainly worth a try!
These are genious. I can't wait to try them. Thanks!
Post a Comment