Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 4, 2009

2 Weeks Old

I tried my hand at taking a few pictures of the twins yesterday afternoon. I'll just say it's not easy to get one baby to stay still, let alone two but they did their best to help me out.

Cooper is in the white shirt, Kale is in the blue.









We sure are in love with these little guys.

12 comments:

LKP said...

awe, they're so precious. you've more than got your hands full of cuties!

Kris said...

I love the look of 2 week old babies. Their cheeks are so cute! It's time for me to come over and hold them again...! Love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with them too! Thanks for posting these pictures.

tharker said...

They are just beautiful, beautiful little boys! And I'm glad you put them in different shirts because I don't think I'd be able to tell them apart at this point ;)

meohmyers said...

Are you sure they're 2 weeks old already?! After following your pregnancy for so long it seems like time just flew by these past few weeks! It always does that though, doesn't it? They are just gorgeous!! They look identical, but they're fraternal, right? SO cute, Sarah!

momtovey said...

I miss you all..thanks for putting the new pictures up. They still look a lot alike to me!! So sweet!

Heather said...

So sweet! I need to get over there for longer than 3 seconds.

Anonymous said...

you can see some kendle in them. their eyes remind me of you when you smile :) hope you're having a nice holiday weekend.

PRP said...

I need to see them in person! Maybe this week when I bring dinner? Gorgeous Sarah...

almond nuthouse said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I have got to come see you and the baby's. They are so cute! I can't believe you have two...I'm sure you can't either.
Glad they are here finally. We will come visit soon.
Rachel

PDX Toveys said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics. I wish we lived closer. I'd be at your house every day. I hope you are getting some rest...... good luck!
Lots of love,
Molly

Julie said...

though are sure cute onesies! ;) I can't believe that you went out! You are so brave!
Riley is an awesome coach for sure!