Have you ever been frustrated trying to find something? I've been haunted by the song on the new U.S. Cellular commercial, the one where the couple is out making snow angels at night. Every time the commercial comes on I have to stop and listen to it. It is kind of magical. I've been scouring the internet to try and find out what it was and then finally stumbled onto it by accident. It is called
"Kaliedoscope" by Sleepy Rebels. You can listen to it
here. Scroll down the page until you see the blue box.
I think I want to go make some snow angels at night now!
8 comments:
i know what you mean about commercial songs.. i like the cell phone one where the guy/girl are in seperate parts of the world and then he takes a picture of her sitting on a bench and sends it to her and she looks up and there he is. the song goes something like, "i think that maybe i'm falling for you..." or something to that effect :)
Nat, it's "Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg. I love that one too.
I had to search really hard for a laptop song. It was the commercial with the Red Dell that the guy was walking around the street and everyone loved him.
The song is Charmed by Mick Jagger. I love the beat!
your mixpod is cool...love the twi
It's one of those songs that makes you feel mellow and happy. Love it.
Now I need to look for the commercial Nat mentioned and the this one. I guess I use my FF button to much! Great find though!
I haven't seen the commercial, but you're right, this song is infectious!
If the forecast holds up, you just might be making snow angels this weekend!
Sarah, THANK YOU! I have been meaning to jump online and find that song, but you did the work for me.
It is a gorgeous song!
Post a Comment