There are no words to describe these pictures:


*Reaching out to hold hands.*
I had to race and get the camera to capture this moment. They hold hands all of the time and act like little partners in crime already. At five months! That is amazing. After a hard day, seeing them smile and talk to each other reminds me its all worth it in the end. They are such wonderful baby boys. It is seriously something, to witness their little bond they have already with each other.



10 comments:
So cute the bond that these boys have. What a great moment to capture!
That is the sweetest thing! They are going to have lots of fun!
The most precious sight I've seen in ages.
Too sweet! This made me smile and feel a little better today.
So adorable. I missed holding one of the boys last Sunday...here's to this Sunday!
I love it! Those faces are full of excitement and little bit of mischief, I think.
Twins are amazing. Leon and Loren also have weird things that they do together that I always thought was just stuff you saw on TV. but nope, they really have a connection. Im sure your boys will be the same!
Cuties! But hey...just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! You look absolutely AMAZING after having those boys.
Awww...so so cute. I love it.
Wonderful!wishing you happiness. Katherine
Post a Comment