Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




May 4, 2010

Today I'm Dreaming Of................


*****
This kitchen nook for me




and......

this amazing tree house for the kids.



After the night I had, I can use some wishful thinking.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I want that breakfast nook too. I can see your kids loving that tree house. I hope your day is better than your night last night! :)

PRP said...

I saw that Morgan threw up...hope it didn't last long!

I too would love that nook. And the tree house is amazing...someday, right?

tharker said...

I will come over and play at your house if you put in a tree house like that!!!!

Anonymous said...

That tree house rocks. I dream of the days I can send my kids out to play and they don't come in for hours...(sigh)

PROUD MOMMY said...

Yes please :)