Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 28, 2010

Everybody's Excited About Something

*Riley's team moved up to number four in the state rankings - he's excited!

*Kendle gets her expander and brackets on tomorrow and she already knows what colors she wants - she's excited!

*Morgan gets to bring the snack this week for pre-school and since they are learning about the letter "D" we have something fun in mind - he's excited!

*Yesterday I received my tickets for a concert I'm super stoked about for one of my favorite groups - I'm SO excited!

*Kendle and I can now play duets together on the piano - so fun!

*Cooper and Kale - well, they are excited by just about everything.


Lots of things to look forward to in the next little while!

4 comments:

tharker said...

Definitely reasons to be excited!!

Anonymous said...

What concert?

Sarah said...

Riley and I are going to go see the Weepies in Portland in October. They are an Indie/Folkish/Popish husband wife group. Love them and I can't wait to see them live!

Kris said...

What your going to Portland??? Just what Riley wants to do, is spend a weekend with me in your group! Ha! So many things for your family to be excited about!