Today is my dear friend Natallie's birthday and back during the Thanksgiving holiday my other dear friend Nancie had her birthday as well. These two ladies are really something special. They both go out of their way to help others and have given me personally SO much service throughout our friendship. I don't know if I can ever pay back all the help that I owe them.
Who else but good friends like these can you trust to come help you mop your dirty floor and clean out your fridge? I mean really, c'mon. Friends like that don't come along every day.
Friends that you can stay up late into the night visiting with and who won't think you're crazy for all of your strange and quirky tendencies. Friends who you don't mind dropping by unannounced because you know they aren't going to judge your crazy messy house and loud kids. Friends that can have a good time and supply lots of much needed laughs and smiles and encouraging words. Friends that hold your babies and commiserate with the late nights and lack of sleep. Friends that root for your successes and pick you up when you are down.
So happy birthday ladies! Glad you are both the wonderful people you are, and glad that I can say that you are my friends. I wish you both a wonderful year full of all the good things you deserve and more!!



6 comments:
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been waiting for this!:) thankyou Sarah! Your an easy person to do things with and for! Very sweet and I'm slightly disturbed that this picture was taken not that long ago and I'm noticeably younger...must be the sweat glow. And there's the rest of the song :)
Happy birthday nanmytwin!
I love friends like that! Aren't they the best!
What a nice tribute to the two of them. Happy Birthday ladies! Both of you are fantastic women and I hope you have tons of fun on your special days!
Was this a recent picture or was it way back when we made those shirts? Nat & Nan are the best and Sarah you described them perfectly. Wish I was there with you all to celebrate....
Oops, almost forgot. Happy Birthday to you gals! Love you tons!
Happy Birthday ladies!
ok, because of the holiday and leaving my computer home while we visited Pasco, I hadn't seen this post. Thanks Sarah, for this sweet post. I love you guys too. And no this pix was taken years ago, i can tell, my face is 10 lbs lighter.....
Post a Comment