February 9, 2011
Future Football Players
At least once a day Morgan will come ask to play catch with me. He loves football. It is amazing to see this little 3 year old boy throw an amazing perfect spiral like a rocket to you. Before his throws he will get set up, make sure his hands are in the right spot and then fire away at you. He loves it when I yell -- TOUCHDOWN! The twins love chasing after the loose or overthrown balls and being the little retrievers. They will come stand in front of me with the ball raised up to their shoulder and act like they are trying to throw it. It won't be long until they do I'm sure and then things will get really wild! I love it though. I enjoy the moments where they all play together and can catch little glimpses of what it will be like in the future. It's my dream to have a yard big enough someday where we can make a little football/soccer field for the kids to play on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your football team is ready to play! I love this cute pic. Your boys are adorable and getting so big!
such a cute picture of your little guys! I imagine it will really be in no time before they all start playing football/soccer games. You've got 3 little athletes on your hands!
Oh my gosh, those boys are giant babies. I couldn't believe how physically big they are. They will be great lineman to Morgie's QB!
Post a Comment