Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 21, 2011

If you give Cooper a cookie

When I went to wash the boys up after supper last night, I got quite the shock.

Here is my neat and tidy Kale who barely needed much more than his hands wiped up:




And then I look over to find Mr. Cooper who looks like he took his cookie and used it to give himself an oreo facial:



Yikes! That is all from HALF an oreo cookie. I'd hate to see what he could do with a whole one.



He was laughing just like he new it was really funny too and really hamming it up. Riley and I were nearly in tears we were laughing so hard ourselves.


The cleaned up "after" shot. That's much better!

Thanks for the laughs Cooper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That made my day. Too funny.

PDX Toveys said...

It looks like he got into a fight and the oreo won!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Baby horror film! Looks like he crawled right out of the earth!:):) scary what not even one cookie can do.

Cathy said...

thanks for the smile. That was happy :)

tharker said...

That is hilarious! The difference between the two boys' faces is so stark! I love this so much, Sarah!

Julie said...

Ha! I totally laughed so hard at that messy face! So adorable!