I was tagged by Lindsay, here's what I came up with:
4 Places I Go Over and Over
-Walmart
-The School
-Little League Field
-Gas Station
4 People Who Email Me
-Kristen
-Natalie
-Deb
-Mom
4 of my Favorite Foods
-Mexican (tacos, burritos, flautas, fajitas, quesadillas.......)
-Grandmas rolls
-Potatoes (fried, baked, mashed, in casseroles, scalloped, french fries, tots.....)
-Pineapple
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
-on a tropical beach with my coconut drink and a comfy lounge chair
-getting a massage
-with my feet up reading a good book and eating bon-bons
-taking a nap
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
-Newsies
-A League of Their Own
-Homeless to Harvard/Sophie's Choice (Lifetime Channel Movies)
-Harry Potter Series (ya, I know I'm a dork)
4 People I Think Will ( might) Respond
( I'm tagging you )
-Debbie T.
-Nan M.
-Lisa H.
-Mom T.
April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Maybe we could go do our "places we'd rather be" list together because all of those sound DIVINE to me.
Grandmas rolls sound yummy. Nice get aways too.
Ditto to all of your favorite foods, and taking a nap. I'm always up for that. I used to watch Newsies, it's been so long since I've seen it. Like since 8th grade.
i had newsies on my dvr until SOMEBODY deleted it. why don't i gets my payps delievered by a cute singing/dancing newsie? hellllooo christian bale! what about "wild hearts can't be broken"? good grief, now i have king of new york stuck in my head! :) if you hear some thuds from my direction, it's just me jumping off my furniture like a newsie :)
I love A League of Their Own. It is such a great movie. "There's no crying in baseball!" I say that to my kids when they whine. It shocks them because they're aren't actually playing baseball. But it gets their attention and they stop crying!
Bon Bons and a good book, a perfect combo!
Post a Comment