
There were over 900 giveaways to enter and it was so fun linking to people's blogs and websites to check out their prizes and I discovered a lot of interesting things and cute businesses that a lot of these ladies have. I did not enter all 900+ of the contests, but there were a lot of great prizes to be had. In all actuality I did not expect to win anything because I am just that unlucky, but to my surprise I was wrong. So far I've won five contests, take a look:
A Southern Living Cookbook from Hip Mama Crafts
$40 of my choice of fabric from Quilt Taffy
A boxed set of Notecards from Mariella Designs
A $10.00 iTunes gift card from The Secret Life of Kat
And 2 girls hand made hair bows and a surprise from Kellie
It was such a fun week, and next time I'll have to let you all know so you can enter as well. I was amazed at the friendly and generous spirits of these total strangers.
Also, last week this fun gal showed up on my doorstep to drop off one of her super cool CD's with hand picked music from her library. She thought I could use a little pick me up, and she was right. I've really enjoyed listening to it the last few days and I appreciate her thoughtfulness to stop by and bring it to me. She was fresh from the gym and looking great!
Thoughtfulness came knocking once again this morning when this hilarious gal dropped by with some cookies and a sweet card. The cookies were super yummy and I was touched by her act of kindness. Hopefully I didn't scare her away with my sweats and messy ponytail. Just kidding!
This last week I have seriously been humbled by the generosity of so many and the new and old friendships that I've made. It's nice to have a little niche in this big old world! Now I need to pay it forward to someone else.


8 comments:
I might have to look into this whole giveaway thing...it looks like a lot of fun!
Glad you're being spoiled by friends. That's always a good thing!
5!!!! That's amazing. Glad you shared your winnings.
Look at everything you won. That is so cool. You've been spoiled this week, by lots of people. That's so great. I'm glad you have had a fun week!
Wow Sarah, I love things like that. You scored solid. Goodies and good friends.
I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies!
You are the recipient on some sweet gifts and giveaways for sure!
How exciting. I never win anything either...
Wow! That giveaway thing looks like it paid off for you, that is amazing to have won so many entries!
We all need a little pick me up once in a while, I am glad you are enjoying the music. You crack me up though, I didn't look great, I looked sweaty! But thanks for the compliment!
Post a Comment