This is the season for pulling on sweatshirts, going to the game on Friday nights, planning Halloween costumes, and warming up our homes with yummy smells and welcoming treats.
Here are some movie clips that remind me of Autumn, Halloween, and letting my inner child come out to enjoy the season.
The first clip is from "E.T".
This was one of my favorite movies growing up. I think I cried when I saw it at the movie theater. Anyways, I love this clip where E.T. sees Yoda.
The next clip is from "Remember the Titans". I could watch this movie 500 times and not get tired of it. This part always makes me laugh, but really it gets my blood pumping to go watch some football.
I love the opening scene of Disney's "Monster House". The fall leaves look and sound so real, and I love how the wind carries the leaf like the flying feather in Forest Gump.
One of my favorite movies from my childhood was Disney's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". It was just the right mix of spooky and funny. The music is really catchy
and Bing Crosby's narration and singing makes this one a classic in my book.
What movies do you like to watch during the fall season? If you want to play along you can post a clip on your blog.
October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love E.T.! When I was a kid, I wanted to go trick or treating with Gerdie. She was just so cute!
It cannot be Fall to me without watching Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin. I looked forward to that being on all year long.
ET always scared me as a child. I love Remember the Titans. I guess I don't really have "fall" movies that I love. I've never thought of that. These are all good clips!
Oops, this is Kristen. Jodi came over and used my computer and didn't sign out. Ha, that's funny!
Yep, Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin is a must. We like Sleepy Hollow and Monster House... Zack and Maelin LOVE E.T. and I have to admit (do I dare say this outloud?) that I'm not sure that I've ever sat down and watched the entire thing from beginning to end.
i love all the halloween shows/movies that are on weeks before halloween. you know i like my scary movies. my kids like to watch spookley the square pumpkin :)
Post a Comment