Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 3, 2008

Friday Photos

This must be the week for tags flying around the blogosphere. Kim H. hit me up with this one. Thanks Kim!

*The way this tag works, is you are supposed to go to your fourth picture file and post about the fourth picture in that file.

Here it is:
















This picture was from Kendle's first Easter. She was about 8 months old. I remember it was such a beautiful day, that after church we came home and wanted to take some pictures of her outside. From an early age she loved getting her picture taken and was being so cute for us that day. This was a really fun age and I loved dressing her up for church every Sunday. It's hard to believe that now she's our little soccer star and looks like this:




















Time is flying at warp speed!

I tag anyone else that wants to play along.

7 comments:

PROUD MOMMY said...

My grandma's best Japanese recipe is for homemade Gyoza (potsstickers). Maybe we can have you over sometime and you and Kendle can help fold them...it's fun with a group!

I LOVE the idea of this new tag...I'm gonna go look at the pics right now.

Wow, Kendle looks like a pro in her soccer get up! I just love the way you dress her, she always looks so cute!

Kris said...

Love this picture of Kendle as a little baby. Look how grown up she looks now? She looks like she is ready to play high school soccer in that picture. Cute, cute.

tharker said...

Kendle is such a cute girl!

I love her little bonnet. It makes me a bit sad that I don't see babies with bonnets anymore.

momtovey said...

Kendle was the happiest little baby! That picture just makes me smile. She looks like an athlete already!!

PDX Toveys said...

I love that baby picture of Kendle. So sweet. Kendle looks like a soccer star, that's a very confident pose. The kids she plays against better watch out! I bet she kicks hard!

hatch said...

Kendle was such a cute baby, and I am not a bit surprised by that!

She looks like a real soccer pro! Go Kendle!

Anonymous said...

8 months...that's just how old Moira is right now. My goodness, how time flies. It just doesn't seem possible that those last 5-6 YEARS has flown by that quickly.