In honor of her BIG birthday, I thought I'd list some things about her that make her truly unique and are "Kristen-esque" qualities:
*She's always up for a good time. Ladies nights out? Kristen does a great job of planning them and always makes everyone laugh. Even when she tells the Red Robin waiter that their water is disgusting and takes 10 minutes ordering something to drink.
*In a pinch and need a babysitter? I know she always has my back. What if she already has ten kids at her house and they are climbing the walls and swinging from the chandeliers? No problem. She's super human.
*Whenever there is a new family to move into our ward, she'll be one of the first to introduce herself and make them feel welcome. I know this from personal experience.
*In the mood for some yummy food? She makes a mean sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.
*She is a huge American Idol fan.
*She is a good friend and always has a listening ear when you need one.
* She loves her family very much and would bend over backwards and do anything she could to make them happy and make their lives better.
*I never have to worry about what I wear, if my hair is done, or if I'm wearing makeup around her. She just accepts me for who I am, ratty sweats and all.
*I can imagine her yelling "Porter!" All the stories she has about her children and still having a sense of humor about them.
*She isn't afraid to be crazy and laugh at herself a bit.
*She says she's not crafty, but she is. Also, don't go bowling with her unless you want to be beaten very badly!
*She is a fellow Oregon State fan. Jack is an OSU alum and I am thankful to have them as allies in the fight of good vs. evil (for example, The Civil War Game).
Thanks for being such a good friend Kristen. You deserve to have an awesome 30th Birthday!





15 comments:
Happy birthday! The thirties are a great time in life so enjoy every minute!
Happy 30th Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and are spoiled because you deserve it!
Happy Birthday!!
Sarah, only you can make me laugh and cry at the same time. I've already had an emotional day. WHEW. You crack me up. Thanks so much for the sweet Birthday Shout Out. I loved everything you said, and then you coordinated it with random pictures. You are a gem. Thanks so much!
Hope you have a very happy day Kristen!
Happy Birthday Kristen!
Thanks Sarah, for remembering Kristen's big day. Wish I were there so I could help celebrate. She'll have to do with a late birthday card and John's corny humor.
Happy Birthday Krissy-poo! Welcome to REAL life in the 30s.
happy bday again. i hope your medicine is kicking in and there's something that sounds good for you to eat for your birthday dinner! i guess i won't be bringing over that mushroom and onion cake with olive sprinkles after all! :)
Happy Birthday Kris. You are so fun you girls.
Happy birthday! You are awesome!
How fun! Happy Birthday, Kris!
Happy Birthday Kristen! I really feel like such an idiot. Here, I talked to you on the phone for like 25 minutes today and I had no idea it was your birthday!
I just clicked onto Sarah's blog and saw it was your big 3-0! I hope you have had a wonderful day and were spoiled tons!
Happy Birthday Kristen! What awesome friends you have.
Happy B-day! 30? YOu are soooo old! Have a great one. What a good friend you are.
sarah, you are such a sweet friend. it seems like you and "your gals" have some good times! this post has inspired me to possibly start a "monthly birthday club" on my blog.
Post a Comment