Western Family canned tomatoes: 24 pack/ 11.49
Western Family chili: 12 pack/ 7.99
Western Family canned vegetables: 24 pack/ 9.99
Western Family canned fruit: 24 pack/ 15.99
Western Family canned applesauce: 24 pack/ 9.99
Hunt's Spaghetti sauce: 12 pack/ 9.99
Campbell's tomato or chicken noodle soup: 24 pack/ 13.99
Western Family macaroni and cheese: 24 pack/ 7.99
I believe the sale is going on until the 21st.
*I also noticed in Albertson's flier this week that they are having their 10 for $10 and 10 for $15 sales. There are several items listed in each group that there are coupons for that have come out in the last few months that can make this a really good sale. I have quite a few General Mills cereal coupons and Betty Crocker coupons so I am going to stock up on Cinnamon Toast Crunch and cake and brownie mixes. Also Pillsbury coupons have been piling up and this would be a great time to get rid of those.
*Has anyone found any good Halloween candy deals yet? With how expensive it is getting I'm expecting to bite into chocolate covered gold. We usually buy a couple of bags of really good candy (Reese's, Snickers, etc...) and then buy what I call "candy bucket fillers" which is usually one of those huge mixed bags of tootsie rolls, suckers, gum and so on.
*Speaking of Halloween, while browsing on sugardoodle, I found this link to some great Halloween templates and graphics that would be perfect for spooking out your house or treats. My favorites are the retro looking pumpkin face and the cute little owls.
I wish I could do something cool outside my house like this:
Halloween is so fun!
I told Kendle that this afternoon we'd bake some yummy treats, so we'll be making some of my favorite pumpkin muffins and enjoying the rest of our relaxing Saturday afternoon. I must try and finish this book as it is due back to the library!



7 comments:
Your Halloween Treats sound so yummy. I have been cleaning nobody's business today. Bathrooms, laundry, and shampooing my carpets. Sheesh! Thanks for the good deals at Yoke's and the links!
I meant to say cleaning like nobody's business. Oops.
I love tips like this Sarah. Great buys and glad that you are stocking up girl. Good for you and your family. Thanks for the links too.
I had no idea that Yokes was having these sales. Thanks for the info Sarah! I'm going to have to make it over there before Tuesday.
That last picture is SO cool. Wouldn't it be so much fun to do this?
Halloween is right around the corner. Hooray!
Go Beavs.
yokes was crazy busy last friday. they also had pumpkins on sale for 12 cents a pound i believe.(down from 29 cents a week ago!)
Sara thanks for the passing on this price saving information! It is very helpful.
Post a Comment