Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 26, 2009

On The Lake












*Arrow Point Resort on Lake Coeur d'Alene


I heard it is supposed to snow up there over the weekend, so hopefully we don't get too much dumped on us. I'll be thinking of all of you while I'm sleeping in, swimming and soaking in the hot tub, eating yummy food, shopping, and relaxing.


Later friends!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Seriously so jealous. Sleeping in, Hot Tub, eating yummy food. It all sounds awesome. Have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

have fun and happy anniversary...it's so pretty over there. i bet you won't even leave your room!! :) and now i'm craving chocolate covered strawberries!! :)

tharker said...

Have a great time!!!!

PROUD MOMMY said...

did you mention SLEEPING IN? aaahhhh! :)

Hope you two have fun, you both deserve it for sure!

hatch said...

Have a great weekend Sara!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! Have a great get away!