Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 19, 2009

Random Music Sampler







I've been tagged a few times now to do this, so here's the rules. [I'm not tagging anyone else, but feel free to play along if you'd like.]

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ipod, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag at least 10 friends (make me #11 so I can see your results).
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY? Sleep (Meiko)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? White Dress (Christophe Beck)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? I Wanna Love Somebody Like You (Keith Urban)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Hello, Goodbye (The Beatles)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO? Popsicle Toes (Diana Krall)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Gettin' Up (Q-Tip)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Bella's Lullaby (Carter Burwell)

WHAT IS 2 + 2? Love, Love, Love (Tristan Prettyman)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Teardrops On My Guitar (Taylor Swift)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? The Best Is Yet to Come (Michael Buble)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Taking Chances (Celine Dion)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Float On (Modest Mouse)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Leave the Pieces (The Wreckers)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Dreaming With a Broken Heart (John Mayer)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Just For Now (Imogen Heap)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Vienna (Billy Joel)

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? For Your Love (Marching Band)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Take It From Me (The Weepies)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Constellations (Jack Johnson)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Fun tag. I like some of the answers to these questions.

Marilyn said...

You and me...we love the same music. Vienna is my favorite Billy Joel song and I love the new group Marching Band...that song is really good.