Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 18, 2009

Wednesday

Urban dictionary gives these definitions for hump day:

"The middle of a work week (Wednesday); used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a tough week. The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive. It is called hump day because it is often referred as the ''hump'' of the week because it's two more days til Friday"

*I just worked out

*I'm exhausted

*My house is a wreck

*I don't feel like cleaning it

*I'm starving

*I'm on a quasi-diet and I'm craving all the stuff I shouldn't eat

*I need to go grocery shopping

*Grocery shopping is the last thing I want to do

*Want to go take a nap and have the house clean itself and dinner magically appear tonight

*I have a new 8 pound nephew named Dalton

*Woke up yesterday with a really bad kink in my neck that won't go away

*Kendle has a play date after school (yay!)

*Morgan is singing along to the Spongebob theme song and smashing crackers into the carpet

*Really looking forward to next weekend away!

8 comments:

PROUD MOMMY said...

Yay for your "grown up" weekend away. I am jealous. I also need to go to the grocery store-yuck.
I need new jeans (random, but it feels better to vent it :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your weekend away. Always makes me feel like a new woman to have some time away from the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

saw kendle after school today, she was chatting away and holding hands with her little friend.

Kris said...

What's this quasi-diet??? I've never heard of it. Hooray for an afternoon play date. The sun is shining and I'm ready to have my kids outside. Did you go grocery shopping yet?? Ha! I went on Monday.

Sarah said...

Quasi meaning, a "kind of sort of" diet. Like, "I'm kind of on a diet". Ha.

Kris said...

Oh, I'm so not very intelligent. Love your "kinda sorta" diet. That's my style! Ha! :)

hatch said...

Oh where are you going next weekend? I wish the house would just clean itself for me too!

tharker said...

I need one of those houses that cleans itself too!

You're going to have such a great time on your trip!! I'm excited for you!