Here are a few of my favorite things for spring:
*This cute wreath from A Soft Place To Land would make me happy every time I opened my door:
Can you believe she just used ping pong balls spray painted yellow? Genius.
*This necklace and cute scarf from Old Navy are so fun:

*I'm in love with this kitchen cabinet makeover from Tater Tots and Jello:
*Cute green short sleeved jacket by Forever 21:
*I think This lunch box is adorable:
*The creamy yellow in this duvet cover set from Pottery Barn would brighten up my bedroom decor:
So, those are just a few things that have been capturing my attention the last few days.
What is your favorite thing to do/buy/wear/ or make for spring?






8 comments:
Love it all Sarah. All the picks are just perfect.
Who did you header? Darling. I need a header.
Oooh, I love that wreath!
I also saw this bedding in Pottery Barn and loved it, but there's no way Spencer would ever have yellow bedding ;)
Favorite thing for spring...finally being able to wear skirts on a daily basis again!
I saw that wreath on her blog and I am really tempted to make one. Do you want to make one with me. We could so do that!
I love that green jacket!
Whoops I forgot to tell you my favorite thing about spring. I love so much about it, most most favorite is just being able to enjoy being outside. I also love spring flowers!
i love the smell in the air and my lawn all greened up and looking nice.
I'm looking forward to wearing my flip flops without my feet swollen. I love the warm days, the sun being up til after 7 p.m. and I enjoy being outside more. It's been so nice the last couple of days we've been outside so much. Love it. I want to make one of those wreaths! So adorable.
You have great taste! I am wanting to freshen up our bedding and I really like the yellow and white! We had something similar when we were first married.
My favorite thing to do is clean, buy is spring flowers, and wear is shorts! :)
Such happy, springy finds.
I really love being outside amongst all of the new flowers, buds, grass, and birds.
Post a Comment