Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 3, 2010

29


**Happy Birthday to my one and only.**


For a few short months we get to be the same age and I'm no longer the "older woman".

We started off the morning with one of his favorite breakfasts - fried egg sandwiches and chocolate milk. What a great combination right? Tonight I'm making his favorite dinner (the dinner that made him fall in love with me, or so he claims) with an ice cream cake for dessert. He told me this is already the best birthday ever. I hope so.

Riley, may 29 be your best year yet!

*Loves*

12 comments:

Heather said...

So what is this magical dinner? I'm so curious! Happy Birthday Riley!

PROUD MOMMY said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! You are such a great father & husband...couldn't pick a better guy to be my 'one and only's' best bud!!

ps. this is a great pic of you two!

LKP said...

lol. this is sooo the same age situation at our house too!
seth is 4 months younger than me so i get to be harassed about how old & decrepit i'm getting for only a short while. =) good times.
happy bday riley!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday riley. you are one nice guy. i'm proud of you for being such a great support to sarah and your many children! hope you guys have an awesome birthday-day together. i can't believe sarah surprised you with a minivan!

PRP said...

I want to know what's for dinner too..recipes please!

Happy Birthday!

almond nuthouse said...

Hey sarah...what was for dinner? Where did you get that quote at the top of your blog? Do you know Stephanie Marston, cause we went to dental school together and I'm just wondering if it is her? Funny! You guys look great in your picture...cute couple.
R

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RILEY!!!

Kris said...

I too love this picture. Riley is a great guy. He's so lucky to be married to you. You really do know how to cook for a man that doesn't like onions or peppers! Is it your fried chicken recipe that's for dinner? :)

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

I'm totally curious what the dinner is too. You must tell us!

tharker said...

Yes, what are you cooking?

Happy Birthday Riley!

PDX Toveys said...

Wish I could be there for some of that ice cream cake! Happy b-day brother!

Sarah said...

Rachel, I think she is a motivational speaker or something. I found her quote on a website that contains lots of good quotations by topic.