Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 22, 2010

Times 2



My mom suggested that I take some pictures of the little every day things to do with the twins so I will remember what it was like to do 50 loads of laundry a week, wash bottles until my hands are raw, and rock the springs off of our recliner. Of course no one is ever around to snap a picture of the really amazing things like when I am feeding and rocking both babies and I am wondering how I am going to get up and carry them both to their room without waking them up.



So the picture of interest today is this:





That would be all of the clothes they have grown out of in the last few weeks. It took me two hours on Saturday to go through everything. There are probably over 60 onesies in there. Everyone always says with a baby you can never have too many onesies, but I say yes, yes you actually can. I think we've reached that point.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ha, that's a huge amount of onesies. I'd love to see a picture of you feeding both babies. Love the picture suggestions from Grandma!

tharker said...

Holy cow! What size are your boys wearing now?

Sarah said...

They are wearing about size 6 month or so.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is truly a whole LOT of onesies!!!