Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 12, 2010

Making Me Laugh Today

Last year for Valentine's Day I bought Morgan a cute dog that is like a puppet and every time you move the mouth it sings part of "Close To You" by the Carpenters. Morgan dug it out of the toy box and has been singing the song all morning. Nothing cuter than hearing his little voice from a corner of the house singing:

"Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?"
"Just like me, they long to be, close to you."

It's the most adorable thing.

On another note (ha), I laughed out loud when I heard him yell after flushing the toilet -- "Bombs away!"

He seriously cracks me up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

little boys are HILLARIOUS! most of my best laughs came from one. they just make you feel better. i think we'd have a happier world if we replaced middle aged, crude comedians w/ some soft-cheeked, twinkley eyed little boys. glad you have yourself some shining moments this friday morning!

momtovey said...

Whoops! Have to be careful what I say around the little guy. He doesn't forget a thing! He is sooo cute!!

Kris said...

Little boys are crazy, but can make a mom smile in no time! Where is the sun this morning? Happy Friday Sarah!

tharker said...

Bombs Away! That is hilarious!!!!

Marilyn said...

That "Bombs away" comment is HILARIOUS!