Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 9, 2010

Free Valentine Printables

If you are like me and have waited until the last minute to do Valentine's here are some useful links for a lot of cute ideas to print off at home. (use card stock if you have it)



Link #1



Link #2



Link #3


*I found a few more worth taking a look at:

Link #4

Link #5

Link #6

Kendle needs to have her cards to school by tomorrow for some reason, so that is what we will be working on tonight. I don't know which ones she is going to choose, but this one is my favorite:










3 comments:

Kris said...

I buy the cheap ole character valentines. These ones are so much cuter! Have fun tonight!

tharker said...

I agree, that Valentine is adorable. I wish my printer wasn't out of color ink, because I would defintely be printing these off.

Marilyn said...

Sarah, thanks so much for sharing these links. I had seen some of these around the web, but hadn't saved the sites. And Ethan and I hadn't figured out what he was going to do for his class, but we looked through these links and I think he has picked one out!