Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 18, 2010

New Recipe

Last night for dinner I made these Spinach Lasagna Rolls from one of my favorite new blogs, Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes.





This recipe met all three of my criteria for an A+ meal:


*Easy


*Healthy


*Delicious


My family isn't a big fan of spinach and they still ate it. I also loved that they were in perfect portioned sizes which were much easier to serve.

I really enjoy this recipe blog. I literally spent hours scrolling through the recipe ideas and getting some good motivation to try them out. One of my favorites from her blog is the Diet Soda Cake which I mentioned in my post on Valentine's Day. It is so good, I love using it for cupcakes which can be easily portioned.

In the past I've found that most low calorie recipes are pretty tasteless and bland, but Gina is an excellent cook and I am impressed by what she comes up with. She also gives the WW information for each recipe so there is no guessing - it is extremely helpful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did your family really like it too? i really like spinach...i'll have to pass it along to my p.c :) thanks for the link sarah

Sarah said...

Yes they did. Riley is a tough critic and he really liked it.

Julie said...

That looks awesome and I love spinach. Thanks for sharing

Marilyn said...

That is the 2nd lasagna roll recipe I've seen in as many days. I'd never previously heard of them, but it must be a sign. I have to try them now.