Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 31, 2010

Photo Shoot

Last weekend my talented little sister Tamra did a little impromptu photo shoot of the twins for me. I had some really cute little Oregon State outfits for them to try on that my sister-in-law Debbie bought for them. I'm glad they wore them because since they were size 12 months I thought we had a little more time to fit in to them, but they fit them like a glove.


Taking pictures of two babies at a time is really a challenge, but here are three of my favorites:


(the soccer ball was just for Riley)



(Kale and Cooper almost 19 weeks)

6 comments:

tharker said...

Okay, if those two AREN'T identical, then I don't know what is!

They are so dang cute. Love those chubby legs and those sweet smiles!

Heather said...

Love the middle one, but the last one has me cracking up! Who knew babies could arch their eyebrows like that!

Kris said...

Cute clothes on those cute baby boys. Great Job Tam with the pictures. Debbie, you know I'll be a fan of those OSU outfits forever. I can't believe they are wearing 12 month stuff. Crazy. Those eyebrows are awesome!

PDX Toveys said...

What handsome boys! I love the middle picture. They do look alike and a lot like Kendle when she was a baby don't they? ~Molly

Cathy said...

Love, love, love that last picture. Boy they are cute!

Julie said...

They are so cute. I love the smile one and then I love the last one with Cooper's raised eyebrow!