
*Got my hair cut yesterday and it feels good. Took a little length off, did a little bit of layering, and some bangs. I ended up going with the majority of the votes. I love how much better my hair looks in a ponytail when it's a little shorter. (Because it's in a ponytail almost every day of the week.)
*I am so sore from pulling weeds yesterday. My hamstrings are screaming this morning. I had to work in little increments of time between the twins napping. Lots of yard work to catch up on in the next few weeks.
*My little cherry blossom tree is blooming and beautiful and my lame lilac bush is sprouting blooms for the first time ever. Come on little lilac bush, I'm pulling for you that this will be your year.
*We have Kendle's parent/teacher conferences this afternoon. It's always interesting to hear what's been going on with her and look at some of the work she's been doing. There is almost always something that makes us laugh.
*Morgan has been staying with my parents since Sunday night and my mom will be bringing him home this afternoon. The house has been so much quieter, but a little less joyful without him. Kendle said she doesn't miss him racing around on his trike in the kitchen in the mornings, but I secretly think she does.
*I have been in a fog of sleepiness the last few days. Just when I think the twins are sleeping good at night, they prove me wrong. If we don't keep them up until at least ten o'clock at night they almost always wake up. But let's face it, I can barely keep my eyes open until nine o'clock most evenings. I'm not sure what's worse at this point - torturing myself by staying up later than I think my body can handle or putting the babies to sleep earlier and going to bed myself only to be woken up two hours later. I really wish Kale would stop rolling over and waking himself up.
*I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever, be done doing laundry. It's an impossible feat so I'm not even going to worry about it anymore. I don't foresee a time in the near future when my family will only wear one outfit a day.
*Looking forward to the end of this school week and the start of spring break!
*I am so sore from pulling weeds yesterday. My hamstrings are screaming this morning. I had to work in little increments of time between the twins napping. Lots of yard work to catch up on in the next few weeks.
*My little cherry blossom tree is blooming and beautiful and my lame lilac bush is sprouting blooms for the first time ever. Come on little lilac bush, I'm pulling for you that this will be your year.
*We have Kendle's parent/teacher conferences this afternoon. It's always interesting to hear what's been going on with her and look at some of the work she's been doing. There is almost always something that makes us laugh.
*Morgan has been staying with my parents since Sunday night and my mom will be bringing him home this afternoon. The house has been so much quieter, but a little less joyful without him. Kendle said she doesn't miss him racing around on his trike in the kitchen in the mornings, but I secretly think she does.
*I have been in a fog of sleepiness the last few days. Just when I think the twins are sleeping good at night, they prove me wrong. If we don't keep them up until at least ten o'clock at night they almost always wake up. But let's face it, I can barely keep my eyes open until nine o'clock most evenings. I'm not sure what's worse at this point - torturing myself by staying up later than I think my body can handle or putting the babies to sleep earlier and going to bed myself only to be woken up two hours later. I really wish Kale would stop rolling over and waking himself up.
*I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever, be done doing laundry. It's an impossible feat so I'm not even going to worry about it anymore. I don't foresee a time in the near future when my family will only wear one outfit a day.
*Looking forward to the end of this school week and the start of spring break!


6 comments:
No picture?? lol
Yard work has been calling my name too.
I'm thinking the same thing. We need a picture of the hair cut!
I'm looking forward to parent/teacher conferences too. It will be interesting to say the least!
And laundry....I think you are right. It is an impossible feat!
I've been thinking about your hair since yesterday. I can't wait to see it today. I'll call you later! Happy Spring Day!
Are you kidding? No pictures? Please, please, please....
Laundry: the bane of my existance.
Need a haircut picutre, please.
The kids got their report cards last week and the comments on Maelin's were comical, especially the part about her being so "tidy and helpful with cleaning the classroom" and how she pays "such close attention to detail." Is the MY child the teacher was speaking of? I fail to see the correlation between school and home. Ha!
spring weather, spring break, easter, general conference...awe-some!
Post a Comment