Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 6, 2010

Check List


Here's what today is shaping up like:


-Make a few batches of banana bread. I've been freezing old bananas specifically for this so I could do it when I had the time. Kendle looked pretty perked up when I offered to make some today so I better follow through on it.


-Get dinner prepped. I'm making tortellini soup with homemade french bread (that's been socked away in the freezer as well.)


-Try to clean off the dining room table that has stuff piled on it from doing the floors. It's annoying stuff that really doesn't have a specifically good place to go. I hate clutter and junk.


-Try to repair my plumeria plant that Morgan yanked out from the roots yesterday. My sister-in-law Debbie brought it back to me from Hawaii last year around this time and it has been through quite a lot and still survived, so hopefully it'll make it.


-Move the last of the furniture back where it's supposed to be.



I'll try and get some pictures of the floors posted soon.

5 comments:

Heather said...

MMMMM.... banana bread.

I hate "stuff" sitting on the counter as well. I feel like I devote 2 hrs a day to clearing that darn island off just so everyone can pile stuff up there again!

PRP said...

I've got tons of bananas in the freezer too...maybe later today.

I'm excited to see the floors. I bet they look fantastic!

tharker said...

Mmmm. Love Banana Bread!

Anonymous said...

Who knew plumeria plants were so durable!? i'm impressed you still have it! I am usually quick to kill plants... I try really hard. I just don't seem to have that "gift"!

Kris said...

Great job with your check list. I love crossing off things that I've accomplished!