Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 13, 2010

Today I am:

::Glad I worked out::

::Craving Kung Pao Chicken::

::Turning a blind eye to my messy house and concentrating on folding
10 loads of laundry instead::

::Trying to be patient with my three year old who goes outside and sprays
the house with the hose every five minutes::

::Loving the sunny weather::

::Planning something fun for FHE::

::Trying to think of something yummy for dinner.........hmmm,
Kung Pao Chicken?::

::Going to soak up some of the sunshine while relaxing
and reading my new book::

::Glad that it's Monday which is our least busy day of the week::

::Going to kick butt - at nothing in particular, just at whatever comes my way, laundry, making snacks, changing diapers - yes I am that hardcore::

2 comments:

PRP said...

Good for you! I could use some of that kick-buttness over here!

tharker said...

You want to send some of that butt kicking my way? In the way of motivation that is... ;)