No matter what, whenever I start taking pictures of the twins, one of them ends up crying and it's usually Kale. He is quite weepy. Here is the latest example:
I snapped these really quick before running to get Morgan from pre-school last week. Everything started off great, happy smiles, lots of laughs at mom's silly faces and then inevitably, the sad faces always surface. Notice in the bottom left picture, Cooper is looking like he is going to start crying too, but no, Kale is still the only one crying after all in the last picture. I don't think they liked the hat I was wearing.
December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are still adorable, crying or not!
Too cute.
Those boys are sooo BIG! I swear they look Colton's size. What cuties. I love that Kale is crying! So funny!
I'm a sucker for a picture of a child crying. Does that make me a bad person because I think it's so dang adorable? ;)
Adorable! I love the hoodies!
Post a Comment