Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
4 comments:
I haven't heard this artist before. I'll have to check out more of her stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Where do you find all of these new artists? Love the new song, and I love all the variety that you have on your blog!
That was really nice thanks.
That should be the theme song for the American Heart Association. Maybe even the next Biggest Loser Theme song.
It was really cute, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment