
So far, my weekend is shaping up to go something like this (actually I'm hoping it will go mostly like this):
Today: Tidy up the house,
Shop for last minute Easter supplies,
Make a bunny cake and possibly some of these for tomorrow,
Stuff Easter Eggs with goodies,
Babysit my 3 month old nephew so my sister-in-law can have a night out
Watch this movie with my family
Tomorrow:
Fix a yummy breakfast
Pack up the car (for some reason we always have to take a ton of stuff)
Head to my parents house in I-town
Enjoy fun filled day of Easter egg hunts, Easter surprises, good food, and good company
Drive home, throw the kids in bed, and pass out
Sunday:
Wake everyone up to the smell of cinnamon rolls
Surprise the kids with their new Easter outfits (OK, really only Kendle will be surprised. Morgan will just be like - cool, something new to slobber on)
Try to do most of the prep work for a yummy Sunday dinner so I can actually feed my family before 7:00 p.m. (not an easy task when you get home at almost 6:00)
Spend the day reflecting on our Saviour and talk with my family about his great sacrifice for us and his resurrection.
I hope to have tons of pictures to post on Monday. I will try very hard to be a good, picture taking mom.
Enjoy this fun and special weekend with your families!!!!


5 comments:
Looks like you will have a great weekend. Can I come with you?? I've got a sick husband, and so that's just not a great start to a fun weekend. Gotta love the flu this time of year! Have a great time! I can't wait to see your kids at church! I'm sure they will all look adorable!
You are such a good mommy. I have done jack diddly to prepare for this Sunday. And that's extra bad, because I have sharing time this week and I've got NOTHING planned!
have fun this weekend...can you believe you were pregnant with morg this time last year!
Sounds like you do (and bake) so many cute things for your family. Good job! Have fun with the fam and enjoy your Easter.
Just one thing, Can I come over? Sounds perfect and looks yummy. Hope you have a wonderful Easter with the family. Take Care.
Post a Comment