Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 6, 2008

Random Question

Has anyone ever heard of the song, "I'm going to climb a mountain" or something similar to that? I'm pretty sure it's sung by LDS artists. I'm trying to find the sheet music to it, and having no luck.

?????????????????????????????

6 comments:

Kris said...

No answers here. I wonder if Hilary would know. Maybe if she reads blogs sometime soon, she'll answer. :) Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Not ringing a bell...

Have a happy day!

Heather said...

maybe you should sing it and that would help...

Sarah said...

Heather, I would but I've never heard it. My mother heard it at a Stake function and thought it would be a great song for Kendle.

Marilyn said...

I need more info...that isn't ringing any bells.

Jan said...

haven't heard of it. sorry. good luck.