Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley!





















If Riley could have any wish come true when he blew out his birthday candles these would probably be his top five:

  • Go back to the Atlantis Resort where we stayed on our Bahamas trip and golf with the VIP's.
  • Have his ankle be healed 100% so he can golf, run, hunt, and slide tackle his soccer players to his hearts content.
  • Be back in high school for one more Friday night football game.
  • Speed everywhere he drives without ever getting a ticket.
  • A house in the country with his own private pond for hunting.

Happy 28th Riley, you are such an old man!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Riley! Still can't believe I'm older than you. I'll never get over it.

Tamra said...

happy birthday riley! you're the best brother-in-law I could ever ask for. hope you have a good day!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Riley. I hope he gets at least 2 of his wishes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Riley! You are awesome.

PRP said...

Why am I so much older than everybody? Sheesh...

Happy Birthday Riley!

PDX Toveys said...

28? What the heck? Enjoy your youth! Happy b-day brother!

hatch said...

28 he is still a baby!!! Happy Birhtday Riley!

momtovey said...

What a cute picture! Happy birthday Riley!

Kris said...

I loved this Wish List Sarah. So true about Riley. What a cute little picture. Yeah, he's only 28??? Sheesh, he's still just a baby! Happy Birthday Riley!

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Riley! Hope it's a great one!

tharker said...

This is such a cute picture!

Happy (late) Birthday, Riley!! (of course, I don't know if that even means anything to him since he doesn't know me ;)