


One funny moment was when all of the girls had to open the front door and yell "Hi Bridger!" (multiple times) to a little boy from their school who was playing hockey across the street with the neighbor boy. Yep, the talking about boys is already starting!
This year, Kendle's teacher asked them to make their Valentine holder at home. So we looked through lots of cute ideas and worked on finishing it up last night. Kendle was so excited to take her Valentine box and her Valentine's to school today. We used this template and a Kleenex box, and it turned out really cute. I even added a little glitter just for Kendle because she kept asking for some. For her Valentine cards we made some little bears out of craft foam that said "You're Beary Special" and stuck a chocolate heart to each one. Can you tell Kendle likes Teddy Bears? I hope she has fun in her class today.
We are excited to go to our Ward's Valentine Dinner tonight where we will be treated to a 4 course authentic Mexican dinner by some great ladies in our ward who I hear can really cook. Sounds yummy to me. It will be fun to have a chance to visit with people I don't normally get a chance to see on busy Sundays. My parents are coming up to babysit for us and the kids are quite excited about spending an evening with grandma and grandpa.
Tomorrow night we are opting to not go to a busy restaurant and get take out instead and then go to a movie we've been wanting to see. It should be fun and relaxing which is what I've been needing.
I hope everyone has a fun weekend with their sweethearts. Hurray for no school on Monday!


10 comments:
Oh yum oh fun and more to come. Great start on the celebration Sarah. Looks cozy and homey and I can smell it from here.
Cute cute decorations Sarah. I'm sure the girls had a grand time. How funny that they had to say Hi to the kid Bridger. I think I know who that kid is. How funny. Anyway, enjoy your fun weekend. What movie will you see? I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner. Yummy.
Funny, that's what our stake is doing (mexican food) except their also having a dance. Molly and I might bust out our new salsa skills! ha That's funny about Kendle because Alia had to use one of Caleb's special Spider-man cards for a boy in her class....
can you believe what a busy holiday this is? i am already pooped! brian is looking for brownie points, he brought me home flowers yesterday. see ya tonite.
Fun fun fun! Sugar cookies sound really really good right now.
cute party. Cam passed out his beloved Indiana Jones valentines today at school. I went and helped. it was a madhouse!
Im so jealous y'all are going to 1st ward party tonight. do you think they would kick me out if i came?
Oh wait...i have to work. today and tomorrow....sucks.
Nan-
You could come as our dates. Get out of work somehow and come eat some Mexican food with us!
Have fun at your dinner tonight!!!
You're such a fun mom, Sarah! The party looks like it was a hit.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kendle's party looks like so much fun! I having been thinking of making sugar cookies for two days. I think tomorrow I will actually do it!
Have a great time at your ward dinner!
Post a Comment