I am on sugar cookie overload - help I need an intervention! Why do sugar cookies have to be so darn addicting?
February 11, 2009
Yummies
What I love about February:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
oooh and those look sooo good. I love me some good sugar cookies too. I could use one right about now. How did Kendle's party go today??
Oh la yum Sarah. There is something about sugar cookies that just make you feel so good.
Those do look yummmmy! I always want to do the fancy decorating and can't get it to look smooth or accidentally put a blob on a cookie!
Those are some pretty cookies! Are they grandma Katies recipe? I am tired of making cookies. They do taste spectacular however!
Mom-
I'm not sure who's recipe it is, it's one I have written in my recipe binder. They have sour cream in them. Does that sound familiar? I need to get your recipe if I don't already have it. Tam and Tuck are so lucky to be getting a big box of your cookies in the mail. Spoiled!
those look AWESOME. way better than the ones i took to nat the other night...right nat?
Yum!! I've been thinking about making some too, but I need to find a heart shaped cookie cutter. These look delicious!
Your kithchen is looking alot like mine today! I know sugar cookies are the best!
That, right there, is the #1 reason I do not bake sugar cookies. Too many in a batch, and not enough will power to resist.
Those cookies do look yummy.
We miss not seeing you at ballet. I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten! It's been a while since we saw you.
Sugar cookies with frosting are my #1 cookie! I'm actually planning on making our V-Day sugar cookies tomorrow (I'm a little slow). Yours look delicious!
Post a Comment