can i just tell you...I KNEW it!!!! just ask kristen, i confessed my suspicions to her yesterday! you can't keep it on the dl for long when you get sick...are you on meds yet? congratulations!!
CONGRATS!! SO EXCITING. Hopefully this is not an epedemic that is running through the SHS coaching staff (not yet for us anyways, since Drays isn't even a year old yet ;)--though Chip would say different--CRAZY MEN ANYWAYS.
I am so happy for you. This is the best news. I agree, wouldn't it be fun if you and Tiffani were in the hospital on the same day? So cool. I hope the morning sickness doesn't last for 22 weeks. Here's to hoping that after about 13 weeks you are feeling really good!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
18 comments:
HOORAY!!!! So excited for your family. Here's to a feeling great pregnancy and a healthy babe at the end!
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Due date is when??? HOORAY! (How are you feeling?)
Yea! Congrats!
congrats sar! We were waiting to hear when this would happen! sympathy for the pregnancy tho :)
Congratulations!
yay!! we're excited for you.
Sarah! I'm so excited for you! This is terrific news! Congratulations!
AHHH! Congrats, Sarah! That is so exciting! When's the due date?
Yeah Sarah. I'll bet Kendle is beside herself with excitement. Feel well and enjoy the journey.
So happy for you and growing family Sarah. Happy days ahead.
can i just tell you...I KNEW it!!!! just ask kristen, i confessed my suspicions to her yesterday! you can't keep it on the dl for long when you get sick...are you on meds yet? congratulations!!
CONGRATS!! SO EXCITING. Hopefully this is not an epedemic that is running through the SHS coaching staff (not yet for us anyways, since Drays isn't even a year old yet ;)--though Chip would say different--CRAZY MEN ANYWAYS.
Yeah!!! So maybe I won't see you at too many games anymore! Let me know if you need any help! seriuosly anytime!!!
Congrats!
Are you kidding!?!?!?!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
When are you due? Maybe we can deliver on the same day like Kristen and Danyelle did ;)
I am so happy for you. This is the best news. I agree, wouldn't it be fun if you and Tiffani were in the hospital on the same day? So cool. I hope the morning sickness doesn't last for 22 weeks. Here's to hoping that after about 13 weeks you are feeling really good!
Congratulations!! This is awesome!!!
Congratulations! Jer and I are excited to have a new niece or nephew. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
congrats & you must know how envious (in a good way) that we are! SOOOOO exciting!
Post a Comment