Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 28, 2009

Ughhh..........

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep do to some raging heart burn and an upset stomach. Also the fact that Riley was talking in his sleep and woke me up by freakishly pointing across the room and saying someone was standing over there. THANKS for that dear. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Oh, but you just go right back to sleeping like a baby. No problem.

So now I'm chewing some Rolaids, munching on crackers (so gross to me at this point) and now I have the worst taste in my mouth. Seriously, why do crackers have to have the worst after taste?

It figures that while watching a movie with the kids around 8:00 pm I fell peacefully asleep, and now I'm wide awake. Guess it's time to go get my blanket and pillow, lay on the couch, and channel surf until dawn's early light.

6 comments:

Nancie said...

im up with you Sar. Nothing like Jay leno at 3 in the morning huh? things will get better...

Anonymous said...

i think we could form a group of sleepless women!(and their husbands that sleep thru it all:) that is funny about riley...really sarah, you should've gotten a picture or video of that!

Kris said...

Oh I know these days so well. I would often do the same thing. Come down to the computer or turn on the tv when I couldn't sleep. Sometimes I'd try to wake up Jack, but he would never budge. Fun Times.

tharker said...

I could have written every single word in this post. Literally. Every word.

PDX Toveys said...

Yikes Riley! If Molly did that I'd probably end up shooting a hole in the wall with my pistol.

tharker said...

Yes Sarah, I'd love to read that article you found on morning sickness. (although mine could be called afternoon and evening sickness)

tiffani_harker@hotmail.com

Thanks!