During dinner I could tell he was getting a little drowsy and the next thing I know, he is dead asleep in his high chair. So I went and lifted him out and laid him on my sleeping spot on the couch. He was so tired he was snoring and slept hard for a good hour.
This little guy runs and plays so hard all day long. I hope the afternoon naps are not becoming a thing of the past, or I can expect him to fall asleep during dinner more often.



6 comments:
So cute! Why do little ones fight sleep so much? They don't know how good they've got it :)
He looks so peaceful.
yesterday caleb looked like he was going to nod off in the car, but was fighting it because he knew he was going to practice with chip last night. i guess as soon as they hit the freeway though, he was OUT. But woke up and had an "awesome practice" (ie: shagging balls while talking mess to the big boys). He told Chip he wasn't really asleep...he was just RESTING! Of course, Caleb.
I love how you put Morgan in "your sleeping spot on the couch." That tells me really are feeling lousy. I hope it was just a fluke yesterday and Morgan continues to take his naps, so you can get some rest. Have you tried those meds? Do they work?
I love it when my little ones play themselves to sleep!
But I hate when they give up naps....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Oh, he is so cute! I hope, for your sake, this was an isolated event. It's a sad day when your kids start giving up nap time.
Thanks Sarah for taking those memorable shots of my darling little grandchildren. I would miss so much of their life without your blog. I really enjoy it!!
Post a Comment